Senior Software Engineer responsible for the design and implementation of
software application solutions for Linux based, next generation
communications/networking products. Salary range is $80-95K. This is a permanent position
with a location in the 495/Acton MA area. Outstanding technology and work
If you are a good match and interested, please forward your credentials in
the strictest confidence to Joe Calareso (_jrcalareso(a)aol.com_
(mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) ,) retained technical search consultant. All responses will be
3-10 years of experience or equivalent skill set and knowledge in 'C'
programming and Linux program development. Knowledge and experience in the areas
of LAN, WAN Remote Access or Security are definite pluses. The basic
requirements for the position are:
* Extensive experience and knowledge in developing software within the Linux
operating system, knowledge of the kernel mechanisms and kernel development
* Strong 'C' programming language.
Additional skills that are plusses:
* Knowledge and experience with the Gdb debugger and its derivatives.
* Knowledge in Serial Communications and associated protocols.
*Knowledge in IP Protocols, Routing technologies and associated routing
* Development experience on the Motorola platform/860 Families of embedded
* Knowledge in the areas of security, RADIUS, Secure ID, SSH and encryption