After last meeting, we were sitting around and started brainstorming some
ideas for upcoming
Here were some of the ideas that came up...
- 2 factor authentication
- Full disk encryption or partition encryption with luks + ubee token
- Personal rpz
- Home automation with Raspberry pi
- Ansible and/or other automation / configuration tools
- git methodologies, i.e. now that you've got git, how to use it effectively
- Modern Linux kernel compiling for fun and performance!
Suggestions? Let me know!
I am leery of the allegiances of any politician who refers to their
constituents as "consumers".