(final purge for this month, for me: some VGA and DVI-able
(3) LCD monitors I am recycling or giving away.
I'll choose the best taker(s) if any from WLUG
perhaps mid-wednesday apr3. Or
("TAKER"= someone or more of you, who emails me or the group saying
"I'll take (this one/model ; or
those 2 ; or all)".
Pickup = occuring some later day; no rush.
I'm not bringing them into work/WPI/worcester right away.
CONDITION: All rather low-use (low hours, many years idle/unused)
NO power supply issues nor any flaky issues on any of these.
==================Best one first:
18.1" 1280x1024 NEC MultiSync LCD1880SC ( TFT active)
w/ VGA ( aka D-sub ) AND DVI.
Very sturdy base, vertical sliding monitor 4-8" above table,
and allows rotation 90 degrees if you like it the "tall"
- Native *Resolution*. 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz.
- Contrast Ratio. 350:1. Response time: (cannot find it listed
- Color Support. 16.7 million colors.
- Controls & Adjustments. Brightness, contrast, color balance, color
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 15.2 in x 7.1 in x 15.5 in.
==========SMALLEST,cutest, also well-made:
15" 1024x768 Sony SDM-S53 VGA(only)
Contrast:500:1 Response time: 25msec
====================3 of 3, a low-end brand and oddball resolution:
19"(wide, but still rather small) 1440x900 Optiquest w/VGA(only)
Show replies by date